Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum New Member Introduction New Member Introduction Reply To: New Member Introduction

Angela T
Participant

Hello. I’m Angela and live in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and Playa Blanca. Between Yorkshire and Lanzarote I have access to so much culture, wonderful scenery and friendly people. I’m sometimes joined by my soulmate, Robin, who lives in Settle.
I’m 67, camera-shy and, along with the cultural activities, I enjoy reading and am a regular visitor to Bookswap in Playa Blanca. I’ve made some friends here through Friends of Sara (animal charity) which meets for lunch once a month in restaurants all over the island. I’m also on a mailing list for classical concerts, including those held at the Camel House in Macher, and of course keep a close eye on Mike and Julie’s weekly newsletter. I like eating, drinking and places with live music, whether it’s blues, jazz, folk or rock.
Unfortunately my dates here don’t coincide with the meet-ups, but I hope I shall get to an improptu/informal meet-up eventually.