Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum New Member Introduction New Member Introduction Reply To: New Member Introduction

David B
Participant

Hi to all members, and a big thanks to Mike and Julie for providing such a great portal into the island that we all love so much. My wife and I (Linda) only discovered Lanzarote in June 2016 but are now frequent visitors (3 times a year currently). My wife works as a care assistant and I have just retired after 33 years working for BT in what is now known as Cyber Security. Favourite place to stay is Matagorda / Los Pocillos, although we also stay in Playa Blanca frequently, for us it’s about value so we can visit the island more frequently. Not a fan of all inclusive as I eat too much, plus why restrict yourself from the many places to eat outside of the hotel. Big passion is photography (not a bad one to have in Lanzarote) and am about to move into weddings back in the UK full time. Would love to do a photography holiday but wouldn’t get that pass the wife I don’t think, so have to take them as we move around. Always get a car from Miguel, as touring the island is the thing we like to do most. Anywho here’s to many more fabulous trips, and possibly meeting some of you at the same time.