Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum New Member Introduction New Member Introduction Reply To: New Member Introduction

Anne H
Participant

Hi, my partner John and I have been visiting Lanzarote at least twice a year for the past 25 years.

We are both in our mid 60’s and are now retired.

We initially began by visiting Oasis San Antonio, a beautiful residential complex opposite the VIK Hotel San Antonio in Puerto del Carmen, but more recently we have also stayed in Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise.

All those years ago we had never really considered Lanzarote as a holiday destination. However, when a good friend of mine (Lynn Waring), an ex Police officer, purchased an apartment on Oasis San Antonio (she called it “Casa Plod”) we began our love affair with the island.

Lynn sold the apartment a few years ago but fortunately the new owners still rent it out so we visit as often as we can. In fact we’ve been visiting “Casa Plod” for so long it really feels like home from home.

Despite visiting Lanzarote for so many years and travelling to numerous places, only since signing up for Mike’s newsletter have we realised that we don’t really know Lanzarote at all!!

Our goal is to aquaint ourselves with the more interesting, none tourist places which Mike has mentioned.