Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum New Member Introduction New Member Introduction Reply To: New Member Introduction

mark d
Participant

Lanzarote had a big impact on me as I drove out of the airport for the first time and headed inland. Stark black low landscapes, low white houses, strange white monuments at crossroads. The impressions have not really weakened 7 years later. That first year we visited several areas staying in places near Ye, Macher and la Vegueta. An amazing experience.

I spent my first 20 years in Liverpool then moved to Milan for work and marriage and I’ve been there ever since. Retirement has given the freedom to choose where to spend our time. Italy is a wonderful place in spring and summer but then we look for somewhere different.
We usually rent an apartment from Nov to Jan and although there are many attractive areas to stay Costa Teguise meets most of our wishes. We both enjoy a wide variety of activities from cooking, hiking, gardening, reading and, of course, travelling.

We are looking forward to meeting like-minded people at events and through the forum.

Thanks to all those who set up this project.

Mark and Maria