Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum New Member Introduction New Member Introduction Reply To: New Member Introduction

Ruth M
Participant

Hello

We are Ruth and Jenny. We have been coming to Lanzarote for the best part of 10 years. Usually twice per year. I was first introduced to Lanzarote as a child/teen when my parents brought me over on family holidays 20-25 years ago. Have great memories past and present.

When Jenny and I started coming together, we stayed in Playa Blanca but found we were really only using it as a base to explore the rest of the island (with the car rental from Mike). We tend to stay towards the North now, we love Mala, Arrieta and Haria. We come out twice per year. Our last 2 stays have been at Marcus B’s place in Haria and we can’t praise it enough. We usually have another stay booked by now for winter but we are busy at home with some projects, so for the first time in a while we may not get a winter visit, sadly.

We really enjoy Lanzarote, the outdoor lifestyle, great food (Canarian, Spanish and the South American influences) and of course the wine. We love a wine tasting and have had the pleasure of trying a lot of local wine and would recommend a tour or tasting. Jenny loves Triathlon and Lanzarote is her playground for training. She enjoyed completing Ironman Lanzarote a couple of years ago. She rents a road bike every year and cycles all over the island.

We could talk all day about Lanzarote.

Thank you Mike and Julie, your information and customer service has been brill over the years. Glad to be part of this new venture.