Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum Everything Else! News For British Visitors Reply To: News For British Visitors

George N
Participant

This latest news has me seriously concerned as I have a holiday booked for later in the year.
In a moment of hopeful optimism I booked a break to the island for myself and my grandson for September.
I am retired so quarantine would not be a problem for me but it would be a problem for my working grandson and the extra cost of several Covid tests would be financially painful.
My fingers are firmly crossed that the vaccine rollout will help to relax some of the current travel restrictions.
My holiday and car hire is booked with your agency so I am looking for your advice, should I continue with the booking and pay the balance when it is due ? If the travel ban is lifted but the quarantine restrictions remain the same would this be a valid reason to move the booking to a later date or would I lose my payments ?
I would understand that if the holiday is moved to a more expensive period then a supplement would need to be paid.
I so badly need to get back to the sunshine.