Login Forums Club Lanza Info Members Forum Everything Else! Covid 19 Reply To: Covid 19

Angela T
Participant

Hi Mike and fellow members
I’m fine, thanks, and have not been seeking a flight home as I’d rather be here.
I’m only using my local supermarkets, which remain well-stocked. There are disposable gloves at the entrance to one of them, but not everyone in the shop was using them when I visited. Everyone seems to be keeping the one metre distance rule.
A friend tells me that there is police protection at the pharmacies in Playa Blanca; everone has to queue outside and can only enter when a staff member is available to serve them. When my friend went to the local clinic she had to show evidence of her confirmed appointment before being allowed in the building, where she appeared to be the only patient.
The local bus service is running, but I suggest you have your passport and a specific reason for travel (eg pharmacy or only means of getting to your nearest supermarket) as you may be challenged on arrival.
The weather is more seasonal now, with some showers,so maybe the farmers/wine growers will get some respite.
Angela